- Paid training;
- Full support;
- Brand new equipment;
- Capital branded John Deere tractors;
- Two-way radios and GPS;
- Performance and quality bonuses;
- High-visibility branded winter jacket.
You need to:
- Have a valid G license;
- Have own transportation;
- Be conscientious, detail oriented, and able to work under pressure;
- Be available on-call 24/7 from Nov. 1 until April 15 for tractor driving. Installing and removal of driveway markers may be required;
- Work 12-15-hour snow-storm shifts, once per week + follow-up work (for day-after city plow activity & snow drifting).
For further information, please don’t hesitate to call us at: 613-599-4392.
Or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org